Quality Assurance – Evaluation
The Hellenic Quality Assurance & Accreditation Agency (HQA) is the supervisory and coordinating authority of the Quality Assurance System for Greek Universities. The latest External Evaluation of our Department by HQA occurred in 2012. The main findings of the evaluation are summarized below:
- The structure of the current curriculum is rather unique amongst the Environmental Science and Studies programs offered by Greek Universities
- The Department is well-equipped for both its teaching and research mission.
- The Department has attracted a significant number of research projects
- The Department has a quantitatively significant and qualitatively remarkable record of published research
- Faculty members have forged important international partnerships
You can read the full text of the external evaluation report here!