Professor – Environmental Engineering and Science Sector
Director of Energy Management Laboratory
Office: Xenia A Building – Room 208
Tel: +3022510 36223
- PhD in Mechanical Engineering, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, University of Birmingham, UK, 1983.
- MSc in Industrial Management, University of Birmingham, UK, 1980
- Dipl. Ing. Mechanical-Electrical Engineer, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, National Technical University of Athens, Greece, 1978.
- Renewable Energy Sources (Potential, technology, policy)
- Multicriteria Decision Making for energy projects
- Energy Analysis and Modelling (The Kyoto Protocol, Energy-Environment policy interactions)
- Energy Economics and Cointegration Analysis
- Solar Thermal Engineering Analysis and Design
- Environmental Pressures from the energy cycle
- Wind energy for electricity production
- Energy conservation and auditing in industry and buildings
- Mastoras P., Vakalis S., Fountoulakis M.S., Gatidou G., Katsianou P., Koulis G., Thomaidis N.S., Haralambopoulos D., Stasinakis A.S. (2022) Evaluation of the performance of a pilot-scale solar still for olive mill wastewater treatment. Journal of Cleaner Production 364C, 132695.
- Troumbis I.A., Tsekouras G.E., Tsimikas J., Kalloniatis C. & Haralambopoulos D. (2020.) A Chebyshev polynomial feedforward neural network trained by differential evolution and its application in environmental case studies. Environmental Modelling & Software