PhD, Imperial College, University of London. “Environmental Management Systems Standards in Corporate Decisions and Policy Making”, 2003
MSc, University of York, England. Master of Science on “Environmental Economics and Environmental Management”, 1996
BSc, University of the Aegean, Environmental Studies Department, 1995
- Corporate Environmental Management
- Environmental Management Systems (EMAS, ISO 14001)
- Environmental Policy
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- ‘Green’ Products and Markets
- Quantitative and Qualitative Research Methods
- Anagnostopoulos T., Skouloudis A., Khan N. and Evangelinos K. (2018), Incorporating Sustainability Considerations into Lending Decisions and the Management of Bad Loans: Evidence from Greece. Sustainability, 10(12), 4728
- Halkos, G., Skouloudis, A., Malesios, C., & Evangelinos, K. (2018) Bouncing Back from Extreme Weather Events: Some Preliminary Findings on Resilience Barriers Facing Small and Medium‐Sized Enterprises. Business Strategy and the Environment, Early View.
- Malesios, C., Skouloudis, A., Dey, P. K., Abdelaziz, F. B., Kantartzis, A. and Evangelinos, K. (2018) The impact of SME sustainability practices and performance on economic growth from a managerial perspective: Some modeling considerations and empirical analysis results. Business Strategy and the Environment, Early View.