The Laboratory of Applied Economics of the Environment aims to improve our understanding and management options of environmental issues under the scope of the ‘Economy and the Environment’ domain, with an emphasis on aspects of circular economy, industrial ecology, green growth, environmental innovation and technology, natural resource management, climate change adaptation and mitigation, and environmental externalities-pollution.
- Antonis Skouloudis, Assistant Professor
- Chrisovalantis Malesios, Researcher
- Marina Proikaki, PhD
- Moursellas Andreas, PhD candidate
- Climate change adaptation-resilience and the Economy
- Economic valuation of climate services
- Environmental – sustainability accounting and accountability
- Circular Economy at scales from local to regional to national
- Malesios, C., Skouloudis, A., Dey, P. K., Abdelaziz, F. B., Kantartzis, A., & Evangelinos, K. (2018). Impact of small‐and medium‐sized enterprises sustainability practices and performance on economic growth from a managerial perspective: Modeling considerations and empirical analysis results. Business Strategy and the Environment.
- Halkos, G., & Skouloudis, A. (2018). Corporate social responsibility and innovative capacity: Intersection in a macro-level perspective. Journal of Cleaner Production, 182, 291-300.
- Skouloudis, A., Isaac, D., & Evaggelinos, K. (2016). Revisiting the national corporate social responsibility index. International Journal of Sustainable Development & World Ecology, 23(1), 61-70.
- Nikolaou, I., Evangelinos, K., & Leal Filho, W. (2015). A system dynamic approach for exploring the effects of climate change risks on firms’ economic performance. Journal of Cleaner Production, 103, 499-506.